Monday, December 15, 2008

It;s about time!


Kiley and her friends Amy and Kelsey, halloween night. What a scary fright!

Jayce at Halloween. Grrrrr! What a cute lion.


Katelin and Jayce Halloween.








Ok! I know I haven't been so good at keeping up with my blogging these past few month's. I can't figure out why I never have time to sit and just play on the computer. So I thought I would sit down and up date you on the happenings of our lives.










October flew by in a hurry, probably because we were so busy getting ready for a wedding. Jayce and Katelin were the only ones at home for Halloween this year, since Kiley decided to go hang with her friends. Marty and John were in Denver Colorado at a wrestling Tounement. John took 5th place in a national tournement. Way to go John!










Katelin dressed up as a pirate, and Jayce as a cute lion. I kept trying to get Jayce to roar like a lion but he just wouldn't do it for me. Until the day after Halloween, then he growled most of the day what a cutie.

1 comment:

Devon and Alicia said...

Holy cow Jayce is so dang cute in that lion costume...just love him!