Monday, September 8, 2008

Wedding Dress Shopping with Courtney.


Jayce at the end of a very long day shopping for wedding dresse's with Courtney. He was such a good boy, but I think I have ruined him for life. He'll never want to go shopping again.



Jayce was so shocked when he heard how much Courtney's wedding dress was going to cost. He was thinking that would be enough money for a years worth of formula.


Could we please hurry up? I'm so bored.

So we finally found Courtney's dress. It was a long day but we finally found one she just had to have. I was so excited to finally be done. So I'm showing some of the dresses she tried on. Guess which one she picked.








Doesn't she look pretty in white? She could have worn any of these dresses and made them look good.





4 comments:

Bonnie said...

She does look beautiful in all the dresses. I'm glad you found one and you have that to check off your list. Jayce was a trooper. I'm guessing she chose the dress that's in the first picture (I looked on her blog).

Devon and Alicia said...

Hooray! If I were you I would keep it and use it for the other girls, get your moneys worth. ;) Jayce is so sticken cute! I wish I lived closer because I would have watched him for you. What a long day, but she looks gorgeous! I still can't believe it is happening.

Brandon N Tessa said...

Hey Michelle its Tessa i just wanted to stop by and say hi and thank you for the baby clothes they are so cute XOXO
Tessa

Anonymous said...

love jayce to suck mycock like that, had boy baby and girl baby suck mine and boy is best